2017 has been one for the books! We traveled to two new countries, explored a new state and visited our home state. My favorite travel memory of 2017 was that we found out we’re having a baby while on one of our favorite trips yet (our Iceland adventure)! This little lady isn’t even on the outside yet and she’s already been on 8 flights, so we’re hoping we have a mini traveler in the making. 😉 Here’s a look back on our adventures from 2017! And here’s my travel diary post from 2015 and 2016.
2. Galway City, Ireland: When in Ireland, we visited Galway City, which was a really cool stop on our quick Ireland trip. We loved the nearby Cliffs of Moher, as well.
3. Reyjavik, Iceland: Ah, what can I even begin to say about this amazing town!? We loved Reyjavik so very much and would definitely go back again. Here are our favorite things we did while there. And here’s our video from Iceland where we announced our big baby news!
4. Snaefellsnes Peninsula, Iceland: Iceland is so much fun, because it’s so diverse. The Peninsula area was easily one of our favorite days in Iceland. See more photos from our day tour here.
5. Golden Circle, Iceland: What a magical place with so many waterfalls and incredible sites everywhere you looked. We also got some amazing snowy weather on this day. Photos here.
6. South Coast, Iceland: On this leg of our Iceland trip, we saw a glacier and few more waterfalls. See our post here.
7. St. Augustine, Florida: For our little baby moon and a wedding weekend, we went to Florida to visit the oldest city in Florida. It was a relaxing weekend spent with each other and we even got to spend a few hours with part of my family. Here’s my city guide.
9. Mirror Lake, Utah: While visiting Utah, we took a day trip to a beautiful lake nearby called Mirror Lake. Here are a few photos from our day trip. I can’t wait to see what 2018 holds and I especially can’t wait to share future travel adventures with our newest family member.
Cheers & Happy Travels,