Gosh, I’ve loved this year. It’ll always have such a special place in my heart because we had so many big moments in 2015. As every new year approaches, I like to look back on the trips and travels we’ve had. My favorite was definitely our sweet honeymoon trip to Italy. I also loved our road trips and stateside adventures! It really doesn’t matter where you go, what matters is who you’re with. And my favorite travel partner will always be the guy I got to marry earlier this year! 😉 So, here’s a look back on some of my favorite travels of 2015!
1. Venice, Italy: What a beautiful, quaint and quiet city. The architecture was incredible and the people were wonderful.
2. Rome, Italy: Now on my top 10 favorite city list, Rome was everything I’d hoped it would be.
3. Florence, Italy: We toured museums, ate lots of gelato and explored the streets of beautiful Florence.
4. Siena, Italy: This adorable town quickly became one of our favorites on our honeymoon trip.
5. San Gimignano, Italy: The cutest tiny town in Italy.
6. Positano, Italy: One of our favorite cities from our Italy travels.
7. Savannah, Georgia: We visited this city on the coast as an early 6 month anniversary present, ate a lot of great food and had some much needed downtime.
8. Ellijay, Georgia: We explored this cute little bit of Georgia, its vineyards and apple orchards.
9. Blue Ridge, Georgia: Over the summer, we went on a family vacation to Blue Ridge and had some outdoor adventures.
10. Florida: In Florida, we got married, attended a few friends’ weddings, went to the Taylor Swift concert and spent sweet time with family.
Cheers to a sweet year of adventures!